10 Funny Memes for the Sleep-Deprived Parent
Everyone knows that new parents are sleep-deprived. That’s a given. But what nobody tells you is that it doesn’t end with babies. Toddlers are debatably worse than babies, because they have the freedom to get out of bed. And they have to be potty-trained. And they still teethe. And they get scared. And they get restless. And they get sick. And they like your bed better than theirs.
The struggle is real, y’all.
So if you’re finally sitting down at the end of the day browsing the internet before bed, keep those tired eyes open just a little longer to laugh at these 10 Funny Memes for the Sleep-Deprived Parent.
1. Unless somebody died or Chris Hemsworth is in town, do not call me before 8AM.
2. When some cute, oblivious, ignorant acquaintance asks how you’ve been sleeping since the baby came:
3. When you’re finally in the clear at the end of the day, but need to catch up on your shows:
4. Then when you finally turn off the TV, but your mind decides to speculate on what your mother-in-law could have been insinuating when she said she’ll cook for Thanksgiving this year:
5. When you mention to someone without kids that you’re tired, and they say, “yeah, me too.”
6. On those magical days that someone watches your kids while you take a “quick nap:”
7. When the reality of your new sleep-deprived life finally hits you:
8. When someone announces their pregnancy to you:
9. When you are finally able to drift off, but you suddenly see a dark, 3-foot shadow creep next to the bed:
10. When you finally embrace the sleep-deprived lifestyle, and own it:
Products in this Article
Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with proactive heart rate and oxygen level notifications. Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app, but can also use the information to understand their baby’s overall wellness.
Coping With Loss of Sleep with a Newborn
First comes baby, and then comes exhaustion. If you’re tired with a newborn, you’re not alone! Read on for tips to get you through this time: I distinctly remember sitting on a bench, holding my month old daughter on my lap. The exhaustion I felt was so deep; I literally had a hard time…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….