16 Simple Meals to Make After Baby Arrives
August 8, 2017
Being a new mom is no joke, and the last thing you want to worry about is what’s for dinner. So, we’re here to help give you a few ideas. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, eat gluten-free or have no dietary restrictions, there’s something for everyone. With a range of meals that take (literally) ten minutes, or recipes that can be thrown in the slow cooker, you’re sure to find something that works for your family.
Without further ado, here are links to 16 simple meals to (have your partner) make after baby arrives:
- Caprese Pizza on Naan Bread
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Flautas (This recipe can be modified to be vegan or to include meat.)
- Nutty Asian Noodles
- Ravioli with No-Cook Tomato Sauce
If You’re Gluten Free
- Quick Chili (You could also make this in a Crock Pot/slow cooker.)
- Crock Pot Gluten Free Mac and Cheese
- Rainbow Thai Chicken Salad
- Steak, Poblano and Mushroom Tacos
For the Omnivore
- Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- Chicken Salad with Apple and Pomegranate
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese
What are some of your favorite quick recipes? Share your picks in the comments below!
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
10 Ways for Dads to Bond with their Newborns
March 17, 2015
Listen up all you dads! This post is written just for you. For all the moms reading, this post is all about helping your husband bond with your newborn, so feel free to share this useful information with him! Whether this is your first baby, fourth, fifth or even sixth, it is very important…