5 Baby Bump Costume Ideas for Halloween
October 6, 2021
Halloween is just around the corner so we asked all of you to send us photos of your baby bump costume and we were impressed with all the submissions! We loved seeing all of your creative baby Halloween ideas and have narrowed it down to our favorite five costumes. For all you mamas-to-be out there, here’s some inspiration for baby bump costumes to celebrate Halloween.
1. The “Construction Zone.” Because let’s be real, sometimes pregnancy feels like there is some serious construction going on in there!
-Submitted on Instagram by @DownWithConnor
2. Baby Captain America. For all you Marvel fans out there, how cute is this T-Shirt with baby hiding behind the Captain America shield?
-Submitted on Instagram by @krysty.d
3. The “Bun in the Oven.” If you’ll be announcing your pregnancy around Halloween this is a great announcement + costume idea.
-Submitted on Instagram by @wissog
4. A Gumball Machine. This costume is easy, last-minute costume to bring some laughter to you and your family.
-Submitted on Instagram by @spiffany419
5. The Skeleton T-Shirt. This one is a classic, and such a cute way to do a couples costume while also including your growing bump.
-Submitted on Instagram by @chelle_stevenson
What baby bump costume inspired you for Halloween? Share your baby bump Halloween ideas in the comments below!
Products in this Article
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
April 8, 2015
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….