5 Baby Bump Costume Ideas for Halloween
October 7, 2016
Halloween is just around the corner so we asked all of you to send us photos of your “bump” costume and we were impressed with all the submissions! We loved seeing all of you and your creative ideas and we narrowed it down to our favorite five costumes. For all you mamas-to-be out there, here’s some inspiration for dressing you and your bump for Halloween!
1. The “Construction Zone.” Because let’s be real, sometimes pregnancy feels like there is some serious construction going on in there!
-Submitted on Instagram by @DownWithConnor
2. Baby Captain America. For all you Marvel fans out there, how cute is this T-Shirt with baby hiding behind the Captain America shield?!
-Submitted on Instagram by @krysty.d
3. The “Bun in the Oven.” If you’ll be announcing your pregnancy around Halloween this is a great announcement + costume idea!
-Submitted on Instagram by @wissog
4. The Gumball Machine. This costume is easy to make and is sure to bring some laughter to you and your family!
-Submitted on Instagram by @spiffany419
5. The Skeleton T-Shirt. This one is a classic! Such a cute way to do a couples costume while also including your growing bump!
-Submitted on Instagram by @chelle_stevenson
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
April 8, 2015
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….