7 Signs You’re Living Life With a Newborn
June 14, 2016
Your pregnancy is over but now you’ve welcomed in a new set of experiences and challenges with a newborn. We’ve been there and know there are some things every new parent will experience. So here are seven all-too-true signs that you’re living an exciting life with a newborn!
1. When you’re so glad you made it through labor you could tell the whole world.
2. When you realize sleep was a thing of the past.
3. When your once good sleep is now called nap time.
4. When you change the 10th dirty diaper of the day.
5. Because one diaper change isn’t enough.
6. When you face this dilemma. Every. Day.
7. When you need a break and you’re ready to hire a babysitter, but who do you trust to take care of your precious little one?
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
10 Ways for Dads to Bond with their Newborns
March 17, 2015
Listen up all you dads! This post is written just for you. For all the moms reading, this post is all about helping your husband bond with your newborn, so feel free to share this useful information with him! Whether this is your first baby, fourth, fifth or even sixth, it is very important…
Coping With Loss of Sleep with a Newborn
April 6, 2015
First comes baby, and then comes exhaustion. If you’re tired with a newborn, you’re not alone! Read on for tips to get you through this time: I distinctly remember sitting on a bench, holding my month old daughter on my lap. The exhaustion I felt was so deep; I literally had a hard time…