9 Photos That Describe How An Expectant Mom Feels At 9 Months Pregnant
July 24, 2016
The ninth month of pregnancy: when there begins to exist a direct correlation between excitement and discomfort. The waiting game is both fun and full of anticipation, but also full of a ridiculous amount of trips to the bathroom and ill-fitting clothing. Since a picture says 1,000 words, perhaps the best way to describe that last final month is with these hilarious and painfully honest photos.
1.When you’re finally in the home stretch, but each day suddenly feels like an eternity.
2. When you start wondering when that “pregnancy glow” everyone talks about is finally going to appear.
3. When your husband asks what you did today, but your days are admittedly not as productive as they used to be…
4. When you finally realize getting a “good night’s sleep” is a thing of the past.
5. The real reason you decline to go to formal events during your third trimester
6. What do you get when you combine a beautiful baby shower, all of your closest family and friends, and pregnancy hormones? Ugly cry-hugging.
7. False alarm.
8. When pregnancy mood-swings have your husband always approaching you like:
9. Hey girl, don’t be embarrassed that you cried when you passed the pet store.
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
April 8, 2015
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….