New Baby Bedtime Essentials: Dream Sock + Dream Duo
January 7, 2022
It comes as no surprise that parenting is hard work. Parents often deal with sleep deprivation and chronic frustration around sleep. To make matters worse, there have been few solutions in the marketplace to address this problem…until now.
At Owlet, we believe parents deserve better. The new Dream Sock and Dream Duo provides personalized insights about Baby’s sleep, so parents can take an active role in their baby’s sleep management. This ultimately builds healthy sleep habits that last a lifetime. And when Baby sleeps better, the whole family sleeps better.
The Dream Sock is a wearable baby monitor that leverages Owlet’s award-winning technology to track Baby’s sleep trends and sleep quality indicators. Parents can utilize the Owlet Dream app to view real-time sleep insights, exclusive content, and an adjustable sleep program.
Features you’ll love:
- Comfortable fabric sock that wraps around Baby’s foot to track Baby’s sleep
- Real-time sleep quality indicators, such as wakings, heart rate, movement and activity to help you know what’s going on with your child’s sleep
- Integration with the Owlet Dream app, which displays sleep status, sleep history, and sleep quality scores
- Parenting tips that progress with the age of your baby, so you’ll feel empowered with skills related to sleep support, feeding, child development, postpartum adjustment, and more!
- A sleep assessment to help you identify what is keeping your infant from sleeping through the night
- A step-by-step sleep program designed by experts, which provides a daily schedule and adjust to your baby’s sleep patterns
The new Owlet Dream Duo includes both the wearable baby sleep monitor (Dream Sock) and the Owlet Cam to deliver powerful sleep insights that provide a complete picture of Baby’s sleep.
Features you’ll love:
- Secure, HD video streaming with night vision that streams directly to your device over a secure, private connection
- 2-way audio, background audio, and 4x zoom capabilities, plus sound and motion notifications
- Real-time sleep prompts that let you know when Baby is asleep, awake, uncomfortable, or unable to sleep soundly
- Integration with the Owlet Dream App to display sleep status, sleep history, and sleep quality scores with live audio and video
- Weekly parenting tips that empower parents with skills and confidence
- An adjustable sleep schedule and our award-winning sleep program designed by sleep experts
For weary parents looking for a solution to improve sleep quality, the new Dream Sock and Dream Duo gives you the tools and resources to build lifelong healthy sleep habits that will benefit both Baby and the rest of the family. Time to kiss sleepless nights goodbye.
Available only in the US.
Products in this Article
Owlet Wins Gold!
January 4, 2016
Time to celebrate! Our Owlet Baby Monitor won Gold in the fall Digital Health Awards for a consumer product in the personal digital health device category. We are thrilled because not only was this prize evaluated by a distinguished panel of judges, but they evaluated the product based on a scale of 1 to 100….
Owlet Awards Archive
January 12, 2016
Our little owls have been busy filling up our trophy case! In all reality, these awards mean so much more to us than just a pat on the back. If one of these awards helps us to educate just one family about accidental suffocation and measures to take to avoid that tragedy, that’s more of…