Disney Characters Perfectly Describe Pregnancy
May 19, 2016
Just thought Disney movies were for kids, did ya?
Well, you’ll see your favorite characters in a new light when you realize their iconic words are about to perfectly describe how you feel during pregnancy. We present to you (the all-too-accurate)… Disney characters perfectly describe pregnancy:
1. When the pregnancy hormones REALLY start manifesting themselves.
2. When your husband just doesn’t seem to understand you and can’t say anything right.
3. When you’re invited to anything that requires you to dress up during your third trimester.
4. How pretty much every modern mom decorates her nursery.
5. How you feel about making the switch to maternity clothes.
6. When someones grabs the last carton of Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream.
7. When strangers try to touch your baby bump.
8. When you reluctantly eat a cold-cut sandwich.
9. When you’re finally admitted to the hospital but your husband is hungry and wants to run and grab a bite to eat.
10. When the anesthesiologist comes to give you your epidural.
11. How you feel when a doctor other than your own has to deliver your baby.
12. How you act when the epidural starts kicking in.
13. How you feel when you finally hold your baby in your arms for the first time.
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
April 8, 2015
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….