Hilarious Pregnant Celebrity Cravings!
June 18, 2015
They may have an image to preserve when they’re in front of the camera, but behind the scenes these pregnant Hollywood moms let their cravings make the call!
Check out these 12 hilarious celebrity cravings!
1. Jessica Simpson doesn’t hold back one bit, revealing that she “had a buttered Pop Tart this morning.” She continued, “… I’m eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood. Kraft Mac n’ Cheese, Pop Tarts, Cap’n Crunch. I give in to my cravings. I’m like ‘Yeah, I can do it. We’ll worry about the rest afterwards.”
2. Beyoncé was rumored to be the weird-craving queen! One source claimed that she was obsessed with ketchup, and that she reportedly said, “‘I mean, I liked it before I was pregnant, but I now literally won’t eat anything without it. Breakfast, lunch or dinner – I need to have a bottle of ketchup close to hand.'”
She shut these rumors down in an interview with Katie Couric, adding that, “I was on a plane and the flight attendant came and was like, ’I have your hot sauce and pickles and bananas.’ I was like, ’That is absolutely disgusting, what are you doing?’ He’s like, ’I read it on the Internet.’ ”
3. Kourtney Kardashian has three children and definitely had her fair share of cravings! She told Natural Health magazine, “I try to eat pretty healthy, but I think it’s fun and important to listen to your cravings. I develop a thing for Nilla Wafer cookies every time [I’m pregnant]. I have no idea why! I’ve also been into cheese and pickle sandwiches. Everyone thinks I’m gross when I order them.”
She also admitted to keeping a stash of bagels in her purse, because she said: “I would get nauseous a lot… so just eating a plain bagel was like my saviour.”
4. Kim Kardashian didn’t escape the pregnancy cravings, either! Her mom Kris Jenner ratted her out in an interview with E! News, telling them that Kim was craving “Pizookies. … It’s a giant cookie and I think it’s at BJ’s and I think it has ice cream on top, but right now it’s all about the Pizookies.” She also told them that Kim had been craving artichokes, Chinese chicken salad, and french fries.
5. Carrie Underwood would’ve found herself in good company with Jessica Simpson, telling Rachael Ray, “I ate Pop-Tarts. I haven’t done that since college. But I knew they were in the pantry – my husband put them in there and I did. So I guess that was kind of a craving; that was weird.”
6. Jessica Alba‘s craving may be intense, but at least it’s a healthy option! “I dream about watermelon. I’m serious!” she told Latina Magazine. “I will go crazy, I’ll turn into someone psychotic. Like if you don’t give me my watermelon right now, it’s bad for you.”
7. Kelly Clarkson took to Twitter to share her pregnancy craving:
Ladies if you r pregnant & sick as a dog trust me when I say the one thing u will keep down might just be “baked potatoes” #godblesspotatoes
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) January 12, 2014
8. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are hilarious and adorable! (Duh!)
“I’m very stereotypical. I eat sauerkraut all day long,” Kunis said in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres. “Here’s the truth: This is the worst craving to have because sauerkraut smells and so every time you open up a jar, it just reeks in the whole kitchen. … It’s not like ice cream where everything smells lovely.”
What’s even funnier is how Ashton has taken care of Mila and her pregnancy cravings.
“He assumed that I was gonna have goofy cravings, so he stocked our secondary fridge with weird food,” she explained. “Just like pickles and sauerkraut or, like, anchovies and ice creams, just in case at one point during this pregnancy I’d be like, ’I really want something.’ And it happened last week. I was like, ’Oh my God, I need a pickle!’ It was just the weirdest thing, like I needed this pickle. And he was like, ’Hold on a second,’ and disappeared in the backyard and came back with the most amazing dill pickle of all time.”
9. Olivia Wilde cracks us up with her pregnancy/craving announcement via twitter:
WOW. You guys are awesome. So kind. Thank you thank you thank you! PS. Babies eat mostly salsa right?
— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) October 28, 2013
10. Drew Barrymore can’t get enough of her Chinese food craving, and has no shame in sharing that she has it for both brunch and dessert!
11. Unfortunately for Keira Knightley, she can’t give in to her pregnancy craving. When asked in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres what her craving was, she didn’t hesitate to tell her, “Alcohol. I went to the doctor – you have to get lots of doctor check ups when your pregnant – and she asked if I had any questions. And I said ‘Yes! When can I drink!? Please! I just want a margarita.'”
She admitted that even though she’s not able to drink, her husband is making sure nothing goes to waste. “My husband’s having a great time. I’m eating for two and he’s drinking for two,” she said. “There’s a lot of free champagne so he thinks because I’m not drinking the free champagne he has to. So all of it.”
12. Kristen Bell sums it up nicely, joking at the This Party Saves Lives event that, “I just like food. If it can be digested, chances are I’ll want it.”
She continued about her pregnancy eating habits, and that they’re “pretty much what I normally eat, which is fairly healthy, but I give in a lot more to cravings. It occurs to me more often how delicious Kettle chips are when I’m pregnant. I give into my cravings more often because if I’m not going to do it now, when will I do it?”
I think all pregnant women can give a a big “amen” to that!
What were YOUR pregnancy cravings? Could you have shared the fridge with any of these pregnant celebs?
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
April 8, 2015
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….