11 Things Every Woman Has Experienced at the OBGYN Office
July 11, 2016
No matter how comfortable you are with your body, there is always a nervousness that creeps in when you have an OBGYN appointment. (Or dentist appointment, if we’re being totally honest, here.) Laugh with us as we list all the all-too-awkward things every woman has experienced at the OBGYN office.
- When you’re not sure if you should take just the afternoon off or the entire day for your appointment
2. When you nervously wonder if shaving will make everyone more comfortable
3. When you get there and realize, yeah, you probably should’ve taken the whole day off.
4. When the nurse tells you to get undressed and leaves you a shapeless paper “gown.”
5. When the doctor comes in and asks how you’re doing, and you try to act cool but you’re extremely nervous.
6. When the doctor puts your legs up and asks if you’re okay.
7. But then the doctor notices you’re clenching your fists, teeth, and everything clenchable, and tells you to just relax.
8. When the pressure during the exam makes you pray that you’ll make it through.
9. When your husband comes with you to your appointment and you have to apologize afterwards.
10. If you get lucky and don’t need an exam at your appointment
11. When you’re about to leave and your doctor says, “see you next time… for your cervix check.”
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
April 8, 2015
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….