It’s National Coffee Day!
September 28, 2018
Hold on to your pumpkin spice lattes, because it’s National Coffee Day. If you’re a new parent reading this, you’re probably a little (or a lot) sleep-deprived. And maybe instead of your typical cup of coffee per day, you’re drinking enough caffeine to keep Starbucks in business through the year 3030. If you’re feeling that your coffee consumption might be getting a little out of hand (and/or your hands are literally jittery from all the caffeine), here are a couple of questions to ask yourself:
- How many cups of coffee per day did you drink pre-baby? How many are you drinking now?
- Are you consuming more coffee because you’re sleep-deprived and feel like you need a boost?
At Owlet, our goal is to help you have more peace of mind so that you can sleep better through the night. Thus lowering the amount of coffee you’ll need to drink during the day. And the Owlet Smart Sock can help you do just that. According to the Global Pediatric Health journal, the advantages of the Owlet Smart Sock include the following:
- Evidence of “Peace of Mind” – Of those parents using the Owlet, 96% feel less anxious than those without an in-home monitoring system.
- Increased Sleep Quality – 94% of Owlet parents report increased sleep quality while their child is using the Owlet Smart Sock.
- Safer Sleep for Babies – 82% of parents using the Smart Sock report practicing the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines for safe sleep.
So go, enjoy National Coffee Day, but remember that with the Owlet Smart Sock, you probably won’t have to drink all of the coffee at the store just to ensure that you have enough energy to survive the day. Unless you want to… and hey, we won’t judge.
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
March 12, 2015
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
10 Ways for Dads to Bond with their Newborns
March 17, 2015
Listen up all you dads! This post is written just for you. For all the moms reading, this post is all about helping your husband bond with your newborn, so feel free to share this useful information with him! Whether this is your first baby, fourth, fifth or even sixth, it is very important…