It’s National Coffee Day!
Hold on to your pumpkin spice lattes, because it’s National Coffee Day. If you’re a new parent reading this, you’re probably a little (or a lot) sleep-deprived. And maybe instead of your typical cup of coffee per day, you’re drinking enough caffeine to keep Starbucks in business through the year 3030. If you’re feeling that your coffee consumption might be getting a little out of hand (and/or your hands are literally jittery from all the caffeine), here are a couple of questions to ask yourself:
- How many cups of coffee per day did you drink pre-baby? How many are you drinking now?
- Are you consuming more coffee because you’re sleep-deprived and feel like you need a boost?
At Owlet, our goal is to help you have more peace of mind so that you can sleep better through the night. Thus lowering the amount of coffee you’ll need to drink during the day. And the Owlet Smart Sock can help you do just that. According to the Global Pediatric Health journal, the advantages of the Owlet Smart Sock include the following:
- Evidence of “Peace of Mind” – Of those parents using the Owlet, 96% feel less anxious than those without an in-home monitoring system.
- Increased Sleep Quality – 94% of Owlet parents report increased sleep quality while their child is using the Owlet Smart Sock.
- Safer Sleep for Babies – 82% of parents using the Smart Sock report practicing the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines for safe sleep.
So go, enjoy National Coffee Day, but remember that with the Owlet Smart Sock, you probably won’t have to drink all of the coffee at the store just to ensure that you have enough energy to survive the day. Unless you want to… and hey, we won’t judge.
Products in this Article
Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with proactive heart rate and oxygen level notifications. Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app, but can also use the information to understand their baby’s overall wellness.
36 Weeks Survival Guide
You’re in the home-stretch. (Me too!) Only 4 weeks to go (or, could it be earlier than the due-date?!)! Doctor appointments should be weekly, as you and baby both gear up for labor. While you wait anxiously for the weeks to pass, here’s a suggested Survival Guide to get you through the rest of your…
10 Ways for Dads to Bond with their Newborns
Listen up all you dads! This post is written just for you. For all the moms reading, this post is all about helping your husband bond with your newborn, so feel free to share this useful information with him! Whether this is your first baby, fourth, fifth or even sixth, it is very important…