It’s National Coffee Day!
Hold on to your pumpkin spice lattes, because it’s National Coffee Day. If you’re a new parent reading this, you’re probably a little (or a lot) sleep-deprived. And maybe instead of your typical cup of coffee per day, you’re drinking enough caffeine to keep Starbucks in business through the year 3030. If you’re feeling that your coffee consumption might be getting a little out of hand (and/or your hands are literally jittery from all the caffeine), here are a couple of questions to ask yourself:
- How many cups of coffee per day did you drink pre-baby? How many are you drinking now?
- Are you consuming more coffee because you’re sleep-deprived and feel like you need a boost?
At Owlet, our goal is to help you have more peace of mind so that you can sleep better through the night. Thus lowering the amount of coffee you’ll need to drink during the day. And the Owlet Smart Sock can help you do just that. According to the Global Pediatric Health journal, the advantages of the Owlet Smart Sock include the following:
- Evidence of “Peace of Mind” – Of those parents using the Owlet, 96% feel less anxious than those without an in-home monitoring system.
- Increased Sleep Quality – 94% of Owlet parents report increased sleep quality while their child is using the Owlet Smart Sock.
- Safer Sleep for Babies – 82% of parents using the Smart Sock report practicing the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines for safe sleep.
So go, enjoy National Coffee Day, but remember that with the Owlet Smart Sock, you probably won’t have to drink all of the coffee at the store just to ensure that you have enough energy to survive the day. Unless you want to… and hey, we won’t judge.
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry. The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
NICU Mom Story | What I Wish I Knew
When my water broke just prior to my 35th week of pregnancy, I had no idea what was in store. I mainly worried about the health of my unborn child, and was almost debilitated by the feeling that she (and I) needed more time before she was born. My whole birthing experience changed because she…
10 Foods to Avoid During Thanksgiving While Pregnant
Thanksgiving! A day to gather with loved ones to remember everything you are thankful for. But, who are we kidding? Pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, rolls, and turkey?! The food is one of the best parts of this day. If you are pregnant, however, you’ll want to make sure you aren’t indulging in foods that may…