Kitten memes that sum up motherhood
August 19, 2016
Cats are notorious for their ability to display many emotions in a short period of time. As it turns out, cats and moms have that in common. One minute your kid is being the most perfect, adorable child on the planet, and the next minute they’re peeing behind the neighbor’s bush. It’s hard to keep up, so no matter where you’re at in your journey of motherhood, take a break to laugh at these kitten memes that sum up motherhood.
- When it’s 1 in the morning and you’ve already drank 4 glasses of milk but your body won’t rest until it drinks more, you know you have to pull out all the sweetness to get your man to take care of you. And he’ll comply, because like cats, it doesn’t take much for the claws to come out.
2. When you’re running errands and your baby has been crying the whole time, but falls asleep 5 minutes before you get home.
3. When your kids don’t quite grasp the concept of “sleeping in,”
4. When your friends plan a girls night, but you’re sad at the thought of leaving your kids for that long.
5. When it’s been a long day and you need a chocolate fix, chocolate chips are a mom must-have. But when those run out – you’re in trouble.
6. When you have to eat said chocolate secret-agent style so your kids don’t scream and eat it all.
7. When it’s been a long day and you finally get to have some adult time, but then you hear tiny footsteps coming down the hall.
8. When you catch your kids red-handed, and they know there’s no talking their way out of it.
9. When someone mom-shames your friend online, and you and all of your other friends band together to defend your own.
10. How you look at your husband when he comes home after you’ve had a particularly rough day with the kids.
11. The first place moms go when they get some time to themselves: Target.
12. When you could set the record for “fastest bathroom break” because you know the havoc your toddler can wreak in only a few minutes.
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
Coping With Loss of Sleep with a Newborn
April 6, 2015
First comes baby, and then comes exhaustion. If you’re tired with a newborn, you’re not alone! Read on for tips to get you through this time: I distinctly remember sitting on a bench, holding my month old daughter on my lap. The exhaustion I felt was so deep; I literally had a hard time…
Ways To Make Your Hospital Stay Better
April 8, 2015
I just had my third baby. Although I’ve been through two other baby deliveries, there are things I always forget to help make my hospital stay more comfortable. So, take it from me- outside of your hospital bag, follow this list of things to take to the hospital to make your stay EXTRA comfortable: 1….