March Update- Shipping Here We Come!
March 28, 2015
So just to recap,
1) You guys are awesome. (I am sure you already knew that though.)
2) We are shipping the first batch of 250 units the second week of April.
3) The Early supporters are making it so you can get the product earlier.
4) Share your experiences in the prompts below to share knowledge that could help someone else in your shoes and give yourself a chance at being one of the first people to get the product in April. We will put these experiences together to help create a Library For the Soul.
We have divided these prompts into two different groups “What I Wish I Knew” and “Healing” Don’t feel constricted by the prompt. Write about whatever you want. The prompts are just designed to help you come up with ideas. You can write in as many prompts as you want. (that will get you more chances to be in the next shipment) You can submit experiences anonymously if you want. Just click on the links to submit your experience. There is no length restriction on your writing.
What I Wish I Knew Prompts:
- My Labor Story
- What It was Like to Have Strep B
- What It Was Like to Have Preeclampsia
- What it Was Like to Have Gestational Diabetes
- Dealing With Morning Sickness
- Dealing with Bed-rest
- Pregnant With Multiples
- Coming Home From the NICU
- Mommy Confession
- Going Through Adoption
- My Choice to Breast Feed
- My Choice to Formula Feed
- What I Wish I Knew
- Dealing with the Fear of Labor
- Having a C-Section
- Feeling Like a Bad Mother
- Having a Baby with Acid Reflux
- Having a Baby with Sleep Apnea
- Having a Preemie
- Having a Baby with a Heart Condition
- Having a Baby with a Breathing Condition
- Dealing with Infertility
- Having a Miscarriage
- Having a Stillbirth
- Passing Away of My Child
- Having Children Again After Adversity
- Having a Child With Special Needs
- Surgery on My Little One
- Dealing with Postpartum Depression
This is an exciting time to be apart of this movement. We can tell you that this is just one of many world changing milestones that we have in store for you guys. Thanks again for joining us on this journey.
Questions? Or Comments? Let us know below.
UPDATE. WE TOOK THE AMAZING STORIES THAT YOU SUBMITTED AND CREATED THE LIBRARY OF THE SOUL.
IT IS BEAUTIFUL:
Products in this Article
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—good indicators of Baby's overall well-being—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
August 26, 2014
Amazing Backers, This week we had our first full-system, live-on-baby over-night testing. Three of us from the office took the device home to put on our 5-, 4-, and 2 month old babies (there are a lot of babies being born at Owlet). The two other dads had a long night, full of false alarms and…
Smart Sock Sneak Peek
October 31, 2014
Beloved Owlet Supporters, We have set our phasers from stun… to kill… dun dun dun (epic music plays). Our bug killing phasers that is. This month has been the month of squashing bug after bug on our journey to make Owlet the smartest baby monitor the world has ever seen. Here are some of the milestones with…